Paz de la Huerta is captured doing what she does best. The American actress and model is known for her hardcore partying lifestyle. The actress was raised in the SoHo neighborhood of New York. She was featured in Gasper Noe's 'Enter the Void' and went on to gain the starring role of 'Boardwalk Empire.' Her wispy frame and tousled hair gives her a 70s rock star appeal.
Terry Richardson frequently photographs the gritty star in her natural habitat. The iconic pop artist followed the model/actress through the streets of New York, documenting her visionary and effortless cool kid vibe.
The collaboration between de la Huerta and Terry Richardson is almost too grungy and awesome to bear. If anything, this shoot will have you reaching for a beer and your best pair of combat boots.
Paz de la Huerta is Lensed by Terry Richardson
1. Grunge Portraits - Opportunity for photographers and artists to capture the raw and gritty beauty of individuals in unconventional settings.
2. Party Lifestyle - Opportunity for event planners and nightlife industry to cater to the growing demand for hardcore party experiences.
3. Effortless Cool Kid Vibe - Opportunity for fashion brands and stylists to design and market clothing lines that embody the edgy and nonchalant aesthetic of cool kids.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the photography industry to redefine traditional concepts of beauty and capture unconventional moments.
2. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the event planning industry to create unique and immersive party experiences that cater to the preferences of partygoers seeking a hardcore lifestyle.
3. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to develop clothing lines that align with the effortless and edgy cool kid vibe, appealing to a niche market seeking nonconformist styles.