Paula Parrish photography is a great mash-up of her captured pictures and photoshopping skills.
By retouching her photography, she was able to add texture and funky colors to bring to life her awesome photographs. The models already add uniqueness to the art work as they dress in avant-garde clothing and wear unconventional makeup. The layers and textures really give the Paula Parrish photography collection a stand-out look.
Implications - With pop media moguls such as Lady Gaga dominating the tabloids, pop culture-themed products have increased in popularity. Consumers now crave products that allow them to express themselves as individuals through bold colors and patterns. They wish to stand out from the crowd and abandon conformity. Companies can appeal to these consumers by manufacturing products that have atypical designs or allow for customization.
Paula Parrish Photography of Ladies in Crazy Costumes & Makeup
1. Avant-garde Fashion Trend - There is an opportunity for fashion companies to create clothing lines that feature unconventional designs and bold colors to appeal to consumers who wish to stand out from the crowd.
2. Customizable Products Trend - There is an opportunity for companies to manufacture products that allow for customization, enabling consumers to express themselves as individuals through bold colors and patterns.
3. Pop Culture-themed Products Trend - There is an opportunity for companies to create products inspired by pop culture icons, such as Lady Gaga, to appeal to consumers who crave bold and unique designs.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry could benefit from this trend by creating lines of clothing featuring unconventional designs and bold colors.
2. Personalization Industry - The personalization industry can approach this trend by providing products customized to the consumers' wishes and liking.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can capitalize on this trend by producing pop culture-themed merchandise and products.