Paul Smith has ventured outside of fashion once again with the new Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars collection for those who want to rock with style.
This won't be the first time that the brand has released a music-related product having put out a boombox with LASONiC i931. The Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars is an acoustic guitar designed for the traveling musician. The instrument has a deep purple mahogany body with a maple neck that's complete with a light-grained fretboard. Notable details include Paul Smith's trademark multi-colored stripes around the sound hole and the brand's name etched on the headstock.
The guitar is a limited edition piece and is now available at Paul Smith's web store.
Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars is a High Fashion Anthem-Rocking Instrument
1. Musical Fashion Collaborations - The collaboration between Paul Smith and Vintage Guitars showcases the trend of fashion brands venturing into the music industry through unique and stylish musical instruments.
2. Fashionable Musical Instruments - Designing fashionable musical instruments like the Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars collection presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to tap into the growing market of music enthusiasts who value both style and functionality.
3. Limited Edition Music Merchandise - The release of limited edition music merchandise, such as the Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars collection, caters to the trend of creating exclusive and highly sought-after products that appeal to collectors and fans.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to collaborate with music instrument manufacturers and create unique, stylish instruments like the Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars collection.
2. Music Instrument Manufacturing - The production of fashionable and design-focused musical instruments presents innovative opportunities for music instrument manufacturers to expand their market reach and attract new customers.
3. Retail/e-commerce - The limited edition and exclusive nature of products like the Paul Smith x Vintage Guitars collection creates opportunities for retailers to drive sales through unique and in-demand music merchandise.