If you want some good ideas for your internet business, check out Paul Allen. Paul Allen is a serial/parallel entrepreneur. He has founded 2 Inc. 500 companies, MyFamily.com and Infobases, Inc, and several other internet-related businesses. He loves the world of innovation and ideas and is listed on three patent applications. He formed internet business incubator Infobase Ventures in 2002.
Implications - The Internet has become such a huge phenomenon in contemporary society, and entrepreneurs would be careless to not use it in some way, shape or form. From Facebook to Twitter, social media sites are one way that a company can take advantage of publicity on the Web. Regardless of what you try and create, take a look at some Paul Allen enterprises for inspiration!
1. Internet Business Inspiration - Paul Allen's success in founding multiple internet-related businesses serves as inspiration for entrepreneurs looking to capitalize on the massive opportunities of the online world.
2. Innovative Incubators - The establishment of Infobase Ventures by Paul Allen highlights the potential for business incubators to support and cultivate startups in the digital landscape.
3. Patent-driven Innovation - Paul Allen's involvement in patent applications showcases the importance of intellectual property protection and the potential for disruptive innovation in technology.
1. Social Media - Paul Allen's focus on internet business suggests that social media platforms have vast potential for entrepreneurs to reach wider audiences and generate online publicity.
2. Technology - Paul Allen's involvement in multiple technology-driven businesses points to the growing opportunities within the tech industry for innovation and entrepreneurship.
3. Startups - The establishment of Infobase Ventures by Paul Allen highlights the need for support and resources in the startup ecosystem, creating opportunities in the startup industry.