While the world of high fashion is centered around boasting extravagant, provocative and sculptural designs, Grey Jason Wu focuses on a light, easy-to-wear patterned fall fashion collection. The clothes are suitable for casual, as well as semi-formal occasions, and emobody "timeless glamour."
Instead of restricting the color palette to seasonal colors like subdued orange, mute green, etc., Grey Jason Wu gives his 2018 line a bold burst of color -- from the quirky dominance of turquoise to the elegant and cute presence of hot pink.
Refraining from the use of logos and social media references, the patterned fall fashion silhouettes present beautiful fusion of polka dot and flower prints on fluid and sophisticated designs that are fit for work, running errands or a weekend hang out with girlfriends.
Photo Credits: Grey Jason Wu
Jason Wu's Fall 2018 Collection is Light, Comfortable and Versetile
1. Versatile Fall Fashion - The emphasis on light, comfortable and versatile fall fashion presents disruptive innovation opportunities for sustainable, multi-functional, and inclusive fashion products.
2. Bold Colors for Fall Fashion - The use of bold colors for fall fashion creates disruptive innovation opportunities for experimenting with new color combinations and developing sustainable and eco-friendly dyeing techniques.
3. Patterned Fall Fashion - The fusion of polka dot and flower prints on fluid and sophisticated designs presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the development of new print technologies and sustainable fabrics.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity to produce versatile, sustainable, and inclusive fall fashion products that incorporate bolder colors and patterns.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry can explore sustainable fabric options and develop eco-friendly dyeing techniques to accommodate the bold colors in the fashion industry's fall collections.
3. Printing Technology - The printing technology industry can develop advanced printing technology solutions to help automate the printing of patterned fabrics, making them more efficient and sustainable.