Any avid reader of home, design and fashion magazines will fall in love with 'Pattern' by Orla Kiely. The Irish designer has compiled this beautiful book with illustration, interior, fashion and product designs of her own, accompanied by a narrative about her life.
With pages and pages of bold patterns, colors and compositions, 'Pattern' by Orla Kiely is a marvelous manual of style. Incorporating a section of the volume that discusses constructive design blogs, Kiely expertly uses the paper medium to assemble a vibrant essay on patterns.
'Pattern' by Orla Kiely is a Delightful Hardcover of Soft Surfaces
1. Decor Books Featuring Lifestyle Personalities - Collaborating with lifestyle personalities to create themed decor books centered around their brand may lead to increased visibility and revenue.
2. Interactive and Contextualized Books - Creating interactive and contextualized books for readers with augmented reality to provide users with 360-degree access to views and sounds related to the book.
3. Sustainable and Eco-friendly Decor Books - Publishing decor books made from recycled materials to promote eco-friendliness and sustainability in the publishing industry.
1. Publishing - Publishing companies can innovate the industry by developing digital versions of decor books with interactive features and customized content based on consumers' preferences.
2. Interior Design - Interior design companies may increase customer engagement by collaborating with decor book publishers to create theme-based content and offering readers discounts on interior design services.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can use decor books to advertise their fashion products by collaborating and sharing advice in the field of fashion and home decor.