Patta is an Amsterdam-based store that sells branded clothing and footwear staples, offering everything from Nike and adidas, to ASICS, New Balance and Stussy. The company recently collaborated with several brands in order to offer a new collection of shoes for its consumers.
The brand recently collaborated with Puma in order to create fashion staples that are inspired by 90s hip-hop, which were released at its Los Angeles-based pop-up store and then launched in its London and Amsterdam stores. Patta also recently partnered with Jason Markk, with the two brands creating a "special package" that was exclusively offered at its Los Angeles pop-up store.
By partnering with major brands and those well-known in sneakerhead communities, Patta is able to enhance its exposure in different markets.
Patta Worked With Popular Shoe Brands for a New Collection
1. Branded Footwear Collaborations - Collaborating with popular shoe brands allows for innovative and trendy footwear collections.
2. Inspired by 90s Hip-hop Fashion - Creating fashion staples inspired by 90s hip-hop opens up opportunities for nostalgic and retro-themed collaborations.
3. Exclusive Collaborations with Niche Brands - Partnering with niche brands like Jason Markk allows for unique and limited edition offerings that cater to specific consumer preferences.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore partnerships with popular shoe brands to offer exclusive and trendy footwear collections, attracting a wider customer base.
2. Hip-hop Fashion - The hip-hop fashion industry can capitalize on the 90s hip-hop inspiration trend by collaborating with brands like Patta to create nostalgic and stylish apparel collections.
3. Sneakerhead Community - Brands targeting sneakerhead communities can collaborate with niche brands like Jason Markk to create limited edition products and increase brand loyalty among enthusiasts.