A customized Land Cruiser and camping trailer have been created by Patriot Campers to offer adventurers with a rugged way to get around when spending extended periods of time off the beaten path.
The combo consists of the new X1-N camping trailer along with a Toyota Desert Ops LC79 Supertourer, which are both covered in 70s styling accents that make them look like retro equipment from the past. The trailer and vehicle will deliver exceptional versatility for explorers that will enable them to not feel limited with where they can go with their equipment.
The Land Cruiser and X1-N camping trailer combo is priced at $130,000 and is completely ready for the Outback to offer adventurers with all the amenities they need for comfort in the wilderness.
The Patriot Campers Land Cruiser and Camper Combo is Retro
1. Retro-themed Adventure Vehicles - Opportunity to develop customized adventure vehicles and camping trailers with a retro aesthetic.
2. Versatile Off-road Camping Equipment - Potential for creating camping trailers and vehicles that offer exceptional versatility and comfort for explorers in remote locations.
3. Premium Adventure Vehicle Market - Emerging market for high-end adventure vehicles and trailers with all the necessary amenities for wilderness comfort.
1. Automotive - Automakers can explore the production of retro-themed adventure vehicles and customized camping trailers.
2. Recreational Vehicles - Opportunity for RV manufacturers to develop versatile off-road camping trailers with modern amenities.
3. Outdoor Adventure Equipment - Companies can tap into the premium adventure vehicle market by designing and producing high-end camping equipment.