Patrik Svensson is a 28-year-old Swedish illustrator and graphic designer with a passionate for art, movies, and music. This fervent passion for the arts has led him to create an interesting series of posters that deftly blends the three.
Patrik Svensson's 'Minimalist Typographic Posters' features visualizations of some of Hollywood's most iconic film, typically using only the first letter of the film's title as a base. For instance, the seven checkmarks in the movie poster for David Fincher's 'Seven' make a perfect number '7' if slightly rotated. The Karate Kid poster features two battling 'K's. For other posters, Patrik Svensson opts to use more general typographic characters to create the visual aesthetic he wants for the poster.
"I have always been a fan of designers that integrate with the viewer to create a sort of game together," Patrik Svensson said. "I always strive to leave some space for the viewer to fill."
View the gallery and allow your movie-ready imagination to run free!
Artist Patrik Svensson Craetes Film Posters Using Less
1. Minimalist Design - Opportunities for creating visual aesthetics that convey more with less design elements.
2. Typographic Art - Incorporating typography as a powerful visual tool for brand identity, advertising or creative campaigns.
3. Interactive Imagination - Integrating with the audience to create a deeper connection through interactive and engaging designs.
1. Graphic Design - Creating powerful visual campaigns that convey the essence of the message without clutter.
2. Film Industry - Creative poster designs that engage the audience and create buzz for a movie launch.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunities for creating impactful and memorable visual campaigns with minimalistic, yet visually striking designs.