Patrick Blanc's vertical gardens are an ingenious way to narrow the gap between urban development and the natural environment.
Using a layer of PVC material, a metal frame and some felt, the innovative botanist and designer creates lush, thriving gardens that can be installed on virtually any surface imaginable -- indoors or out. On top of looking awesome, Patrick Blank's vertical gardens also improve a building's air quality and energy efficiency and are completely self-sufficient.
Patrick Blanc Can Turn Any Surface Into a Green Wall
1. Vertical Gardens - Creating green walls on any surface, indoors or outdoors, to bridge the gap between urban development and the natural environment.
2. Air Quality Improvement - Innovative solutions for improving building air quality through the use of vertical gardens.
3. Energy Efficient Design - Utilizing vertical gardens to enhance energy efficiency in buildings.
1. Architecture and Design - Incorporating vertical gardens into architectural designs to create sustainable and visually appealing spaces.
2. Landscaping and Gardening - Offering vertical gardening services as a unique and eco-friendly landscaping solution.
3. Environmental Technology - Developing new technologies and materials to support the implementation of vertical gardens for environmental benefits.