I found this gallery of images from the ‘23 Tubes, 1 Bowl’ experiment. I bet it was fun emptying out all those tubes into a big bowl.
What would make someone undertake such a bizarre experiment? Perhaps a random thought, like, “Hey why don’t we play with this big pile of toothpaste that is just sitting there in the cupboard. It is not our favorite brand anyway.”
I mean, you could have given it to some needy teeth further down the street. But not everything has to be for charity. I say bring on more “just for fun” games and experiments!
For what it’s worth, these tubes were samples or expired, so the project is not a total paste-waste.
23 Tubes, 1 Bowl
1. Random Toothpaste Experiments - Opportunity for exploring unconventional uses for dental hygiene products.
2. DIY Beauty Products - Potential to create homemade beauty products using household items.
3. Reusing Expired Products - Emergence of sustainability efforts through repurposing expired goods.
1. Consumer Goods - Companies could offer unique experiments and unconventional uses for their products.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity to market natural and accessible beauty solutions.
3. Sustainability - Chance for companies to promote repurposing and upcycling of expired goods.