Boiling water has been at the center of many scary stories as the Pastas La Muneca Noodles Express Lunch ad campaign shows. For instance, there have been tales of savage carnivores boiling explorers for dinner and witches capturing innocent children for dark purposes. But these print ads illustrate that "hot water is for the noodles" only, as stated in the tag line.
Conceived and executed by LOWE-SSP3, an ad agency based in Bogota, Colombia, the Pastas La Muneca Noodles Express Lunch ad campaign also shows how these delicious meals have brought together two very different and opposing parties. Minimal and colorful, the ads will appeal to a more youthful audience. The campaign was illustrated by Juan Romero and art directed by Sebastian Pelaez, Duvan Villegas and Daniel Delgado.
The Pastas La Muneca Noodles Express Lunch Campaign is Safely Tasty
1. Minimal Illustrations - Opportunity for innovation in graphic design, particularly in creating minimalist illustrations for ad campaigns.
2. Humorous Ads - Opportunity for humor in advertising campaigns to appeal to younger audiences.
3. Food Safety - Opportunity for emphasizing food safety in advertising campaigns in order to alleviate safety concerns for consumers.
1. Advertising - Opportunity for ad agencies to explore new and creative ways of illustrating and executing ad campaigns.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food companies to emphasize food safety in advertising campaigns, particularly for ready-to-eat meals.
3. Graphic Design - Opportunities for graphic designers to explore minimalist styles in their designs, particularly for advertising campaigns targeted at younger audiences.