REEF Technology recently announced its plan to transform parking facilities into parking hubs that can be used for much more than just holding cars for temporary periods of time. With an eye on the on-demand economy, REEF Technology has a vision to create tech-forward hubs that offer on-demand goods and services. With more than 4,500 locations, REEF Technology is the largest parking network in North America and its plan has the potential to better serve businesses, cities and people.
Specifically, REEF Technology is on a mission to create neighborhood-specific hubs that will ease congestion, reduce pollution and help businesses get around the high costs needed to expand their ventures. According to Michael Ronen, “The company is creating opportunities to work with last-mile delivery companies, such as Uber, DoorDash, GetAround, Nuro and others, to align interests and create win-win situations for all parties involved.”
REEF Technology is Transforming Parking Spaces for the On-Demand Economy
1. Multipurpose Parking Hubs - Parking facilities serving more than just temporary storage for vehicles.
2. On-demand Goods and Services - Offering convenience through a tech-forward approach to neighborhood-specific hubs.
3. Last-mile Delivery Networks - Creating opportunities for working with last-mile delivery companies.
1. Transportation - Transforming parking facilities with on-demand goods and services for the on-demand economy.
2. Logistics - Partnering with last-mile delivery companies to create win-win situations for all parties involved.
3. Real Estate - Creating neighborhood-specific hubs that offer services beyond parking, easing congestion and reducing pollution.