With everything becoming so digitized, Paperfinger Calligraphy is a breath of fresh air. I’ve always held this romantic idea of living a more Victorian lifestyle, and it seems that founder Bryn Chernoff has as well.
Transitioning completely from black to white, Chernoff left the world of computer science to pursue her love of ink and paper. Brooklyn-based Paperfinger Calligraphy offers a human touch to anything from wedding invites to logo designs. Continuing to experiment with different mediums, make sure you check out her website after the gallery, there’s always something new with Paperfinger Calligraphy.
Paperfinger Calligraphy Brings Back Letters by Hand
1. Handwritten Designs - The trend of handwritten designs is disrupting the traditional methods of graphic design and branding, offering a more personal touch to consumer products and branding materials.
2. Premium Calligraphy Services - The trend of offering premium calligraphy services presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to elevate their branding and marketing materials with a personal touch.
3. Shift to Analog - The shift towards analog, as evident in the trend of paper-based calligraphy designs, showcases a disruptive opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing consumer desire for handmade, personalized products and experiences.
1. Wedding Industry - The wedding industry can benefit from the trend of premium calligraphy services by offering couples a personalized touch to their wedding invitation designs.
2. Graphic Design Industry - The rise of handwritten designs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the graphic design industry, as designers can incorporate more personal, organic elements into their work.
3. Branding and Advertising Industry - The shift towards analog and handmade designs offers a disruptive opportunity for the branding and advertising industry, allowing brands to connect with consumers on a more personal level through bespoke, tactile experiences.