Pangaia and Selfridges have joined forces for an exclusive environmentally friendly collaboration that's functioning under the #BeeTheChange hashtag. As the name suggests, this exciting collaboration is inviting consumers to do their part to help save the bees. An official press release explains the dire situation, stating that "“Human survival depends on bees, as they pollinate 90% of the world’s food supply. Today, bee colonies are on the decline. They are a species recently declared as the most important on our planet. And we’re losing them at an incredibly fast rate,”
The collection features stylish hoodies, T-shirts, sweatpants and more - all of which boast a bee-friendly colorway of black and yellow. The collection is available from August 10th.
Image Credit: selfridges
Pangaia and Selfridges have teamed up for #BeeTheChange
1. Bee-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate and create sustainable clothing collections that support bee conservation efforts.
2. Sustainable Collaborations - Growing trend of brands partnering together to create eco-friendly products that raise awareness for environmental issues, such as bee population decline.
3. Consumer Engagement for Conservation - Increasing interest in brands that actively involve consumers in conservation efforts, like the #BeeTheChange campaign, to drive positive environmental impact.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can seize the opportunity of collaborating with environmental organizations to create sustainable clothing collections that promote the protection of bees and raise awareness.
2. Retail - Retailers can foster partnerships with sustainable fashion brands and support bee conservation efforts by featuring bee-friendly clothing collections in their stores.
3. Environmental Conservation - Organizations focused on environmental conservation can partner with fashion brands to launch collaborative initiatives that educate and engage consumers in bee conservation, using clothing as a platform.