Palladium is collaborating once again with hip-hop mogul and BBC owner Pharrell Williams after the huge success they experienced together last fall. While design stays the same, the color scheme is a 'black camouflage' tiger color way, which is different from last year's dark green.
The design will be featured once again on two of Palladium's most popular premium models: the Pampa Hi and the Baggy boot. Both boots feature a durable rubber outsole, Palladium circle logo and BBC astronaut logo on the side panel, and laser etching on the tongue. Japanese street wear designer Sk8thing illustrated the artwork.
The Billionaire Boys Club X Palladium collaboration is set to drop October 15th, and will be the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
Pharrell Williams of BBC and Palladium Team Up to Create a Great Shoe
1. Street Wear Collaborations - Collaborations between street wear designers and fashion brands can lead to unique and in-demand designs.
2. Limited Editions - Producing limited edition versions of popular products can create hype and exclusivity, driving consumer demand.
3. Celebrity Collaborations - Collaborating with celebrities to design products can increase brand awareness and attract new customers to the brand.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can benefit from collaborations with street wear designers and celebrities to create limited edition products with unique and in-demand designs.
2. Street Wear Industry - Street wear designers can leverage their unique style and popularity to collaborate with fashion brands and celebrities, expanding their brand recognition and customer base.
3. Footwear Industry - Footwear brands can partner with street wear designers and celebrities to create limited edition sneaker or boot designs that appeal to fashion-forward consumers seeking unique styles and exclusivity.