The newly released Palace Winter 2017 collection is ideal for consumers who are looking to relive the 90s, as the cuts, patterns, and colors honor the decade and the larger influence that it had.
A few standout pieces include neon fleece sweaters, matching jackets and pants that feature the skate brand's name boldly, geometric button-up shirts, flannels, classic track jackets, denim staples, branded leather jackets, velour garments, and more. To promote the vintage-inspired pieces, the brand had a number of different models pose for the shoot, including skater Blondey McCoy, who Palace has featured in various other editorials as well.
The collection is set to become available online and in-stores starting October 6th, just in time for consumers to stock up on warmer pieces before the cold weather really hits.
Image Credit: Palace Skateboards
The New Palace Winter Collection is Full of Bold Patterns and Colors
1. 90s-inspired Fashion - Brands can create inspired versions of 90s fashion to attract nostalgic consumers.
2. Neon Apparel - The use of bright neon colors in apparel is on the rise, with consumers eager to purchase bold pieces.
3. Skatewear - The popularity of skatewear is leading to opportunities for new innovative designs and collaborations.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry has opportunities to incorporate 90s-inspired fashion, bright neon colors, and skatewear into their collections.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can stay on-trend by incorporating bright neon 90s-inspired skatewear designs into their collections.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for nostalgic 90s-inspired apparel and create pop-up shops or dedicated displays to attract customers.