Traveling to a new city usually means getting tips from friends and online forums but can lead you to still feel unsure of the best things to do once you get there, so the 'Paired' app is positioned as a better way to connect with others when traveling.
The app works for travelers as a social network to help them share the best tips, tricks and sights in a specific region, while also helping them to connect with locals. This aids travelers in their quest to have the most authentic experience possible when traveling and give community members a way to support visitors.
The 'Paired' app also rewards contributors with points every time they help others out, which helps to gamify the experience for users.
The 'Paired' App Connects Travelers with Savvy Locals
1. Socialized Travel Apps - Developing travel apps that build communities by connecting travelers and locals.
2. Authentic Travel Experiences - Creating travel apps that provide access to authentic and immersive local experiences to travelers.
3. Gamified Travel Networking - Incorporating game mechanics in travel apps to incentivize users to share relevant insights.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can use these types of apps to engage travelers and create enhanced travel experiences.
2. Mobile App Development - Developers in the mobile app industry can build apps that facilitate socialization and better access to local knowledge.
3. Social Networking - The social networking industry can expand by developing platforms like Paired that have a specific niche focus on travel experiences.