Pain killers are often used on those days when everything seems to be working against you and it feels as though the stress that is building up inside your brain is about to explode at any moment.
The latest Cafiaspirina ad campaign showcases two of the brand's pain relievers, with green packaging for headaches and red packaging for strong headaches. Playing on this color scheme, the ads feature humorous occasions where a headache can easily go from bad to worse in seconds.
From the excruciating financial report slideshow which turns out to have 276 slides to the embarrassing office party video that goes viral, Cafiaspirina offers two levels of pain killers when you need them most.
Cafiaspirina Pain Killers Soothe Stressed and Distraught Minds
1. Humorous Pain Relief Ads - Using humor in pain relief ads can create brand awareness and increase sales.
2. Differentiating Pain Killers by Strength - Creating different packaging and dosages for different types of headaches can improve customer satisfaction.
3. Emphasizing Occasions When Pain Killers Can Be Used - Showcasing specific scenarios where pain killers can be used can increase product relevance.
1. Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical companies can innovate their pain reliever marketing by using humor and emphasizing occasions when their products can be used.
2. Advertising - Ad agencies can explore using humor in pain relief ads to create memorable campaigns and increase sales.
3. Marketing - Marketers can differentiate pain relievers by packaging and strength to improve product relevance and customer satisfaction.