If you are rich enough to own a Pagani supercar then there's a good chance you'll one day fly in a plane equipped with the Pagani Airbus Infinito cabin. The French airplane company and the Italian automaker teamed up to create a unique automotive-inspired cabin for the former's ACJ319neo private jets. The cabin is split into various segments, which include a theater and a dining area. The material used in the cabin will be familiar to fans of Pagani's cars and includes leather, wood and carbon fiber.
The best part of the Pagani Airbus Infinito cabin is that it you don't need to be a gearhead to appreciate its design. The materials all look right at home in a private jet, a fact which shouldn't be shocking given the price tag of Pagani's cars.
The Pagani Airbus Infinito Cabin is Inspired by Supercars
1. Luxury Airplane Interiors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing high-end, customizable airplane cabins that cater to the luxury market.
2. Cross-industry Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring partnerships between automakers and airplane manufacturers to create unique and inspired cabin designs.
3. Premium Materials in Aviation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing luxury materials like leather, wood, and carbon fiber into the aviation industry to enhance the passenger experience.
1. Private Aviation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offering exclusive and customized cabin designs that reflect the style and status of high-end travelers.
2. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Expanding into the aviation space by designing airplane interiors that incorporate elements from luxury cars.
3. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with airplane manufacturers to create premium cabin finishes that elevate the perception of luxury travel.