The 'OvenPlus' portable cooker is a compact, flexible meal preparation appliance that will deliver exceptional capabilities when enjoying time outdoors in the warm weather.
The appliance is positioned as an all-in-one solution that functions as a grill, oven and stovetop, which will enable campers or event hosts with a simplified way to prepare a wide array of fare. The unit features a butterfly burner in the middle of the appliance that will provide top-down heat for grilling to eliminate the occurrence of flareups that can quickly render foods charred. The upper section can be used simultaneously to prepare an additional dish to make the most of all the heat being generated. This enables the The 'OvenPlus' portable cooker to use about one third of the gas that's used with a conventional barbecue grill for enhanced cost and emissions savings.
Image Credit: Lovinflame
The 'OvenPlus' Functions as an Oven, Grill and Stove from Anywhere
1. Portable Cooking Appliances - There is an opportunity to create portable cooking appliances that are all-in-one solutions that can function as a grill, oven and stove, specifically designed for outdoor cooking.
2. Butterfly Burners - An innovative way to eliminate flareups when grilling is to incorporate butterfly burners that provide top-down heat, opening up opportunities for new and improved grill designs.
3. Gas-efficient Cookers - There is a growing demand for gas-efficient cookers that can provide cost and emissions savings, which can lead to the development of more environmentally-friendly and budget-conscious cooking appliances.
1. Outdoor Cooking Equipment - Manufacturers of outdoor cooking equipment can explore the development of portable, all-in-one cooking appliances that cater to the needs of outdoor cooking enthusiasts.
2. Grill Manufacturing - There is an opportunity for grill manufacturers to incorporate butterfly burners into their designs, which could eliminate flareups and improve cooking efficiency.
3. Energy-efficient Appliances - As the demand for energy-efficient appliances increases, companies can explore the development of gas-efficient cookers that provide cost and emissions savings, specifically for outdoor cooking applications.