Projection technology has been gaining popularity in the home for many years but is beginning to be adopted by those looking to watch content when on the go, which is being supported with products like the 'Filmatic' outdoor projector. The unit maintains a very compact design that is small enough to be stored in a pocket and features an all-metal body that comes with an IPX6 rating. This will make the unit impervious to brief encounters with water and enable it to be easily used in some of the most demanding outdoor environments.
The 'Filmatic' outdoor projector runs Android 8.0 with access to the Google Play Store to let users download a range of 5,000 native apps and weighs just 200-grams for easily portability.
The 'Filmatic' Outdoor Projector Has an IPX6 Rating
1. Portable Outdoor Projection - Developing compact and rugged outdoor projectors is an opportunity for consumer electronics companies to tap into the growing demand for portable projection technology.
2. Water-resistant Technology - The use of water-resistant components and materials provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for producers of outdoor electronics as more consumers demand water-resistant devices for use in various settings.
3. Embedded Android Technology - The integration of Android technology in projectors is a trend that offers innovative options for manufacturers in the consumer electronics industry who seek to meet user demand for connectivity and functionality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can benefit from developing products like rugged outdoor projectors to meet the emerging market needs.
2. Outdoor Retail Industry - Retailers in the outdoor industry can offer outdoor projectors as part of their inventory, particularly for camping, beach or poolside activities.
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can take advantage of small, portable projectors to create new experiences for their guests and upgrade their existing offerings in private events, outdoor theaters and more.