If you like to garden, these quirky book-shaped outdoor planters might the perfect way to add some flair to your summer garden. These up-cycled outdoor planters are made from old, discarded books,and are a simple to use and great way to reuse old books.
How these outdoor planters work is a rectangle cut is made in the center of an unused, vintage book. Because the book is up-cycled, each book planter is one-of-a-kind. Once the center is removed, it is lined with a waterproof lining so future plants can easily be watered without mold forming between the book’s pages. Consumers can fill the hole with fresh soil and either herb, flower or plant seeds. Simply add water and watch as plants magically grow from the pages of a novel.
These Outdoor Planters are Made from Cutout Vintage Books
1. Upcycling - Businesses can innovate by exploring opportunities in upcycling discarded materials to create unique products such as these book-shaped planters.
2. Eco-friendly Gardening - There is potential for innovation in creating more environmentally-friendly gardening products and practices as seen with these planters made from vintage books.
3. Novelty Items for Home and Garden - Opportunities exist for businesses to create and market unique novelty items that can serve both a decorative and functional purpose, like these book-shaped planters.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore opportunities in creating unique and eco-friendly decor items that can serve a dual purpose like these book planters.
2. Gardening - Garden supply companies and nurseries can innovate by offering more eco-friendly and unconventional gardening products like these book-shaped planters.
3. Sustainability - Opportunities exist for businesses in the sustainability industry to increase the selection of products available in the space of upcycling, such as these book-shaped planters.