The ORICO Portable Power Station is an off-grid power solution for avid adventurers alike that will help them to maintain connectivity from anywhere thanks to its highly functional design. The power station has a 160Wh capacity that will pump out power via the built-in ports that include one USB-C, two USB-A, two DC ports and one 110V AC outlet as well. These ports will enable users to keep almost anything powered up and ready to use, while the portable design weighs in at just 3.7-pounds and is accented by a handle on the top for easy carrying.
The ORICO Portable Power Station is finished with an LED flashlight on the rear and can be recharged via one of three sources including from a wall outlet, a solar panel or even a car charger.
This ORICO Portable Power Station Has a 160Wh Capacity
1. Off-grid Portable Power - The trend towards off-grid portable power encourages innovation towards versatile, mobile charging solutions for the adventurous lifestyle.
2. Compact Energy Storage - The trend towards compact energy storage drives innovation towards the development of high-power, miniaturized battery technologies.
3. Multi-use Power Ports - The trend towards multi-use power ports drives innovation in the development of adaptable charging solutions that offer multiple functionalities in one device.
1. Outdoor Adventure - The outdoor adventure industry would benefit from developing portable power solutions catering to the adventurous lifestyle, such as water-resistant and durable charging stations.
2. Renewable Energy - Portable power solutions fueled by renewable energy sources present an opportunity for the renewable energy industry to create sustainable, mobile, and versatile charging technologies.
3. Automotive - The automotive industry has an opportunity to develop new mobile charging technologies that can be used in tandem with vehicles, such as hybrid or electric-powered charging stations that can also recharge a car's batteries.