If you're looking for a better-for-you version of one of your favorite desserts, look no further than Trader Joe's new Organic Sugar Cones.
Trader Joe's Organic Sugar Cones are designed to help you "give your bowls a break" this summer. The cones are made from a blend of organic wheat flour, organic dark brown sugar, and organic coconut oil, for a better-for-you take on a classic sugar cone. Despite the elevated ingredients, the cones are still "sugary and crisp, marked with a classic crisscross pattern that adds to the crunch in every bite."
Strong enough to support a scoop or two, the new Organic Sugar Cone pair perfectly with any of Trader Joe's premium ice cream flavors.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's.
Trader Joe’s Organic Sugar Cones are Made with Organic Wheat Flour
1. Organic Desserts - There is a growing demand for organic desserts and food products to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Companies can explore sustainable and eco-friendly packaging options for their organic dessert products to meet the needs of sustainability-minded customers.
3. Clean Label - Customers are paying more attention to the ingredients in their food and seeking out clean label products, which presents an opportunity for companies to offer organic desserts with clean labels.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies can explore implementing organic ingredients in their products to keep up with the growing demand for organic food products.
2. Retail - Retail companies can expand their organic food offerings and attract health-conscious consumers by introducing a line of organic desserts.
3. Food Packaging - Food packaging companies can tap into the need for sustainable packaging by developing and offering eco-friendly packaging options for organic dessert products.