Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday, Trader Joe's has debuted it's new Family Size Organic Cheese & Tomato Pizza.
When it comes to pizza, it's hard to beat the simple, yet classic combination of tomato sauce and cheese. Trader Joe's new Organic Cheese & Tomato Pizza leans into that classic pairing, but with a few twists. First of all, the pizza is rectangular, instead of round. This means there are some pieces with lots of crusts and some pieces with no crust. As for the toppings, the pizza is made with four different kinds of cheese: mozzarella, provolone, Emmentaler, and an aged cheese that's similar to Parmesan. Finally, the pizza is a little bigger than the average Trader Joe's offering so it can feed four people (a family) instead of three.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's.
Trader Joe's New Organic Cheese & Tomato Pizza Serves Four People
1. Organic Family Size Products - Developing more organic family size products can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the organic food industry.
2. Rectangular-shaped Pizzas - Creating rectangular shapes for pizzas can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the pizza industry.
3. Multiple Cheese Varieties - Introducing pizzas with multiple cheese varieties can be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the cheese industry.
1. Organic Food - The organic food industry can explore creating more organic family size products to cater to the needs of larger families.
2. Pizza - The pizza industry can explore creating rectangular-shaped pizzas to offer a unique experience to customers.
3. Cheese - The cheese industry can explore creating pizzas with multiple cheese varieties to cater to customers who enjoy a diverse and unique flavor experience.