The Dairy Queen Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard is one of the latest offerings from the QSR brand that is positioned to offer hungry patrons a delicious treat that doesn't hold back when it comes to texture.
The ice cream treat is made with a base of the brand's signature soft serve ice cream that has been blended with Oreo cookie pieces along with brownie bits and cocoa fudge. This gives the treat a distinctly chocolatey flavor that's also packed with texture thanks to the baked good ingredients within.
The Dairy Queen Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard is the brand's August 2020 Blizzard of the Month and is available now at participating locations nationwide, but only for a limited time.
Image Credit: Dairy Queen
The Dairy Queen Oreo Fudge Brownie Blizzard is Here for August
1. Baked Good Ice Creams - The trend of incorporating baked goods like brownies and cookies into ice cream flavors increases in popularity, creating opportunities for collaborations between ice cream and bakery brands.
2. Monthly Limited-time Offerings - Fast-food chains leveraging monthly limited-time offers as a way to create excitement and drive traffic to their locations, providing opportunities for unique and unexpected flavor combinations.
3. Texture-driven Treats - Creating a unique texture experience through the addition of mix-ins like baked goods, nuts and fruits is becoming increasingly popular, giving rise to creative and innovative ice cream flavor profiles.
1. Dessert Industry - Incorporating baked goods into ice cream presents an opportunity for dessert and bakery brands to collaborate on co-branded products that leverage the popularity of their respective treats.
2. Fast-food Industry - Fast-food chains can leverage monthly limited-time offers as a marketing tool to drive traffic to their locations, while also experimenting with bold and unique flavor combinations to attract new customers.
3. Ice Cream Industry - Texture-Driven and innovative flavors are becoming increasingly popular and allow for companies to create unique flavor profiles and differentiate themselves in the crowded ice cream market.