The Oreo cookie might have been first conceived in New York City, but the Oreo Dublin campaign shows that it is not solely popular in the United States of America. Although it might be the best selling cookie in that particular country, the company is looking to create as much of a wave in the rest of the world. In this case, the Oreo Dublin campaign focuses on the capitol of Ireland.
Conceived and executed by Draftfcb, an ad agency based in London, United Kingdom, the Oreo Dublin campaign does so by honing in on some of the things that makes the city so great. This includes the festivals such as the Bram Stoker Festival as well as museums including GAA Museum and Dublin Writers Museum.
The Oreo Dublin Campaign Focuses on Culture and Art
1. Cultural Marketing - Opportunity to target specific cultures and tap into local festivals and events in advertising.
2. International Expansion - Opportunity to expand to new markets and adapt marketing strategies to local cultures and preferences.
3. Art-inspired Campaigns - Opportunity to incorporate art and cultural elements into marketing campaigns for added relevance and engagement.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to expand globally and target local cultures for increased sales and marketing success.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising and marketing agencies to specialize in cultural and art-inspired campaigns, creating unique and effective strategies.
3. Tourism and Travel - Opportunity for tourism and travel companies to highlight unique cultural aspects of destinations and attract a wider range of travelers.