The Oralift is a face lift in the form of what you would wear to play a rough sport. Designed by London-based dentist Nick Mohindra, the Oralift is meant to re-sculpt the face through plumping of the cheeks, tightening of the jawline, softening the lines around the nose and mouth, and creating a fuller lipped smile.
You just have to wear this itty bitty clear contraption in your mouth for just an hour or two a day, once every three days, and you’ll look ten years younger, no sweat. How does it work exactly? Visit Oralift.com to get the lowdown and to see more before and after photos!
The Oralift Can Make You Look Ten Years Younger
1. Non-surgical Facial Enhancement - The Oralift provides a non-surgical alternative for facelifts through the use of mouthguards.
2. At-home Beauty Devices - The Oralift's at-home usage model offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty and cosmetic industry.
3. Holistic Beauty Practices - The Oralift's non-invasive method and focus on natural facial plumping lends itself to the holistic beauty market trend.
1. Dental Industry - The Oralift's creation by a dentist highlights the potential for disruptive innovation within the dental industry for cosmetic applications.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics Industry - The Oralift's focus on facial enhancement provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
3. Holistic Wellness Industry - The Oralift's natural plumping method and non-invasive approach aligns with the holistic wellness industry's focus on natural and non-invasive beauty practices.