These aqua-colored Opel Agila high-heel shoes are real. They were designed by Luca Stappers and were unveiled on April 2nd at a special party that took place at the Shoebaloo Boutique in Amsterdam. The stunt is part of Opel's promotional campaign for the release of the new Agila minicar.
Implications - Self expression is of the highest value to today's selfcentric consumer. Thus, companies are called to infuse their products with visible marks of common hobbies or habits in order to attract niche demographics of all kinds. Thee Opel Agila heels are a great example, as the realms of fashion and automobiles do not regularly combine, but are presented well in this piece.
Opel Agila Heels
1. Self-expression in Products - Companies can infuse their products with visible marks of common hobbies or habits to attract niche demographics.
2. Cross-industry Collaboration - Brands can explore unexpected collaborations, like fashion and automobiles, to create unique and attention-grabbing products.
3. Promotional Stunts - Promotional campaigns can leverage unique and eye-catching products to generate buzz and engage consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with other industries to create innovative and unique products.
2. Automotive - Automotive companies can explore unconventional partnerships to reach new audiences and create brand awareness.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketers can utilize promotional stunts and unique products to capture consumer attention and generate buzz.