The Ones2Watch 'True Story' editorial is captured by the lens of fashion photographer Kevin Morosky. Featuring a mix of eclectic and fashion-forward ensembles, the shoot features models Leomie Francis Anderson and Harry Uzoka, who are undeniably cute in a candid portrait series that showcases chemistry along with cool clothes.
Outfitted by stylist Luke Taylor, the models are unafraid to express themselves, sporting color-hued styles along with brightly patterned pieces. From eye-catching accent pieces to timeless classics, the duo is clad in the latest edgy streetwear selects. Sporting a multitude of chic casuals, Leomie and Harry wear pieces from labels that include American Apparel, Beyond Retro, Vans, Sandro, Topman and 2nd Day among others.
Draped in vibrant solids, textured prints and even patriotic pieces, the Ones2Watch 'True Story' editorial is all about eccentrically elegant styles.
The Ones2Watch True Story Shoot is Undeniably Cute
1. Eclectic Fashion Ensembles - Fashion-forward and unafraid to express themselves, models sporting eclectic ensembles is a growing trend across various fashion markets.
2. Candid Portrait Series - Candid portrait photography is sparking a trend across the photography industry as it captures authentic moments and natural emotion.
3. Edgy Streetwear Selects - Streetwear is becoming more stylish and daring than ever, leading to a growth in demand for young fashion designers and smaller streetwear brands globally.
1. Fashion Industry - Candid couple editorials draw in younger generations interested in streetwear, providing opportunity for companies to leverage this creative style in marketing campaigns and product lines.
2. Photography Industry - Incorporating candid moments into photoshoots presents a new style to capture for commercial and editorial product marketing purposes for various industries.
3. Streetwear Industry - Opportunities abound for streetwear brands to experiment with unique and daring designs that will appeal to fashion-forward younger generations in various markets.