The Ones 2 Watch 'Eclectic' editorial spotlights fashions from Acne Studios, House of Sunny, and Dolce & Gabbana among other labels. The botany-themed series features model Richie Beras at Uno Models Barcelona and is captured by photographer Luciano Insua.
Wardrobe styling for The Ones 2 Watch Eclectic series is courtesy of Iriana Low who opts for voluminous and classically feminine silhouettes. Each of the fashions featured in the photoshoot are also vintage in their overall look and feel.
Lensed on location at Whenever Studio, this editorial highlights feminine poses that mimic those found in nature. Model Richie is seen standing tall and still in an image that is paired with a dainty tulip and bends in another that is juxtaposed with a photograph of an imperfect branch. Other botanical imagery used for inspiration includes sets of leaves and floral bouquets.
The Ones 2 Watch 'Eclectic' Series Mimics Floral Forms
1. Botanical Fashion - With increasing public concern for sustainability and eco-friendliness, there is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate more sustainable and ethically-sourced materials, such as Botanic fibers, and inspire new fashion collections based on plants.
2. Nature-inspired Photography - By leveraging new technology and digital editing tools, photographers can produce hyper-realistic and visually stunning nature-inspired photos that capture the essence of natural beauty and create an impactful experience for viewers.
3. Vintage Renaissance - With the rise of slow fashion and preference for timeless styles, vintage fashion is making a comeback and presents a unique opportunity for fashion brands to reintroduce iconic vintage pieces and reinterpret them with a modern twist
1. Fashion - Fashion industry is presented with an opportunity to incorporate more sustainable, eco-friendly materials into their products and to leverage Botanical inspirations for new fashion collections.
2. Photography - Photography industry can explore new digital editing tools and techniques to create immersive and hyper-realistic nature-inspired photos that capture the essence of the natural world.
3. Retro Fashion - Vintage clothing industry has the opportunity to reinvent classic and timeless styles and make them relevant for modern consumers who value sustainability and prefer unique or personalized fashion items.