‘One Size Fits All’ in V Magazine is the publication’s editorial that pits skinny vs plus sized models. Catwalkers Crystal Renn and Jacquelyn Jablonski battle it out in a side-by-side comparison, posing in almost the exact same ways in the exact same outfits for the spread.
Photographed by the controversy-loving Terry Richardson ‘One Size Fits All’ is sure to be a much discussed editorial. The point V is trying to make is to prove that fashion can flatter any figure.
‘One Size Fits All' in V Magazine Inflames the Skinny vs Plus-
1. Size-inclusive Fashion - The trend towards size-inclusive fashion presents opportunities for disruption, with companies innovating new fabrics, cuts, and designs that flatter every body type.
2. Body Positivity Movement - The growing body positivity movement presents an opportunity for fashion brands to create collections that celebrate diverse body types and challenge traditional beauty standards.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The trend towards sustainable fashion presents opportunities for disruptive innovation, with companies working on new materials and production methods that minimize waste and reduce environmental impact.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional beauty standards and create inclusive and sustainable fashion, with companies innovating new materials, production methods, and designs.
2. Modeling Industry - The modeling industry has an opportunity to embrace diversity and inclusivity, with agencies and brands hiring models of all sizes and body types for campaigns and runway shows.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry has an opportunity to challenge traditional beauty standards, with photographers using their craft to celebrate diverse body types and promote body positivity.