Those looking for a more core-challenging mode of transportation will appreciate the One E+ from Ninebot. It is described as a 'Balancing Scooter,' yet it may be more in line with a comparison to a unicycle. The One E+ is a single wheel that a person stands on. Controlled similarly to a Segway, it's outfitted with 16-inch self-balancing brushless motor to calculate various contextual factors including ground texture, traffic, weight, balance and more.
Weighing only 31 pounds, the Ninebot One E+ is made out of magnesium alloy shell and finished with an anti-skid coating. It works with a Ninedroid app that is meant to alert users to its battery life and temperature, speed and other important information. Fun and functional, it offers a new method for commuting.
The Ninebot One E+ Could be Likened to an Electronic Unicycle
1. Core-challenging Transportation - The rise of core-challenging transportation options like the Ninebot One E+ presents opportunities for new ways to travel and commute.
2. Smart Mobility Solutions - The integration of a Ninedroid app with the Ninebot One E+ highlights the trend towards smart mobility solutions that offer users important information and control features.
3. Personalized Commuting - The compact and lightweight design of the Ninebot One E+ caters to the trend of personalized commuting options that are convenient for urban dwellers.
1. Urban Mobility - The Ninebot One E+ offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the urban mobility industry as a new method for commuting and last-mile transportation.
2. Gadget and App Development - The integration of the Ninedroid app and the need for additional features and upgrades for the Ninebot One E+ opens up opportunities in the gadget and app development industry.
3. Sports and Fitness Equipment - The core-challenging aspect of the Ninebot One E+ makes it suitable for the sports and fitness equipment industry, presenting opportunities for innovation in personal transportation devices.