Last year, Pixi Beauty introduced its On-the-Glow Multi-Use Moisture Stick as a solid version of its popular Glow Tonic and now the beauty brand is launching a collection of solid On-the-Glow Blush products that can be swiped across the lips and cheeks with just as much ease. The mess-free tinted blush products are packed with nourishing ingredients like ginseng, aloe vera and fruit extracts, all of which help to flush the skin with natural color, all the while sharing hydrating and conditioning benefits.
The hydrating solid cheek tints are available in three flattering shades that are easy to blend with the fingertips. All of the products are packaged in highly portable, deodorant-like containers that can wind up or down.
Image Credit: Pixi Beauty
Pixi Beauty's On-the-Glow Blush Adds Color to the Cheeks with a Swipe
1. Solid Blush Products - The trend of solid blush products offers a mess-free and convenient way for consumers to add color to their cheeks and lips with ease.
2. Nourishing Ingredients - The trend of including nourishing ingredients like ginseng, aloe vera, and fruit extracts in blush products provides additional skincare benefits.
3. Portable Packaging - The trend of packaging blush products in highly portable, deodorant-like containers provides on-the-go convenience for consumers.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore the development of more solid blush products that provide efficient application and skincare benefits.
2. Skincare - The skincare industry can leverage the trend of including nourishing ingredients in blush products to create multi-purpose products that offer both color and skincare benefits.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can tap into the trend of portable packaging by creating innovative and convenient containers for various beauty and personal care products.