The Mixt(e) Magazine On The Bright Side editorial features an assortment of mismatched cosmetic looks for its Spring/Summer 2013 issue. Model Emily Baker was done up here by make up expert Ayami Nishimura who executed this bold and entirely bright look.
Nishimura opted for pale yellow, blue, purple and pink tones for On The Bright Side. Often paired with one another, giving way to an assortment of mismatched shades, Baker appeared much like a vibrant picture of spring, ushering in the season on an upbeat note. Taking in this mood was photographer Jem Mitchell who captured not only the cosmetics of Baker and Nishimura, but also the cut and paste backdrop, seen in the superimposed strips of green and orange.
The On The Bright Side 2013 Photoshoot Displays Odd Cosmetics
1. Mismatched Makeup Looks - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include creating a line of cosmetics specifically designed for mismatched looks or offering tutorials and workshops on how to achieve bold and bright makeup combinations.
2. Bold and Bright Spring Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunities could involve developing vibrant and unconventional makeup collections tailored for the spring season, or creating specialized makeup application tools for achieving vibrant looks.
3. Cut and Paste Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunities could involve developing customizable cut and paste backdrops for photoshoots or creating editing software that allows users to easily create digital collages and superimpose images.
1. Cosmetics Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include developing new product lines and marketing strategies that cater to the trend of mismatched makeup looks and bold, bright spring makeup.
2. Fashion Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities could involve collaborating with makeup artists and photographers to create unique editorials that embrace the mismatched makeup trend and cut and paste aesthetics.
3. Technology Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include developing advanced photo editing software or mobile applications that allow users to easily create and share their own cut and paste aesthetic-inspired digital collages.