These hoof-like shoes are from a new ninja slipper collection called Ikitabi, by Japanese brand, Oki Noki. Created by the former designer of Margiela footwear, these slip-ons work in sync with the visions of Damir Doma and Rick Owens.
Check out the gallery to see which slip-ons you would choose to become like a ninja or a horse.
Implications - Lady Gaga has singlehandedly served as the gateway between very avant-garde, borderline strange apparel and the mainstream audience. Today's selfcentric consumer is all about expression, and the opportunity to do so in outlandish ways is often needed. Thus, those within the design industry can finally unleash their most far-out ideas onto the public, like these hoof shoes by Oki Noki.
Oki Noki Creates New Line of Ninja Slippers
1. Avant-garde Apparel - Design industry can tap into the opportunity of creating outlandish and unique fashion pieces like hoof shoes by Oki Noki.
2. Self-expression - Consumers' desire for self-expression opens up avenues for innovative and unconventional fashion choices such as hoof shoes.
3. Mainstreaming Unconventional Fashion - Lady Gaga's influence has paved the way for the mainstream acceptance of avant-garde fashion, creating a market for unique and eye-catching items like hoof shoes.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can embrace disruptive and outlandish ideas, creating unique and attention-grabbing pieces like hoof shoes.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - The creation of unconventional footwear like hoof shoes offers an opportunity for innovative manufacturing processes and materials.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The growing demand for unconventional fashion items opens up new possibilities in retail and e-commerce to cater to niche markets seeking unique products such as hoof shoes.