CannabCo, a Canadian company based out of Brampton, developed odorless cannabis technology. The technology is named PURECANN, and it is the first of its kind. PURECANN is able to eliminate the odor of cannabis during storage, as well as combustion, and it reduces residual feelings that may arise the following day.
The company states that it developed PURECANN in order to eliminate the harshness that is sometimes associated with cannabis products, and it is able to create a smoother smoke. The odorless cannabis, and reduced residual effects, could be enticing factors for beginner cannabis users.
The company is also looking at other ways the PURECANN technology can be used. Mark Novak, the COO of CannabCo, spoke about other potential applications for the technology, "We are currently exploring numerous products both consumable, and non-consumable which will be produced from the manufacturing facility using PURECANN as the base technology."
Image Credit: Shutterstock
CannabCo Developed PURECANN to Reduce the Harshness of Cannabis
1. Odorless Cannabis - Developing odorless cannabis technology presents an opportunity for companies to create a more appealing product for beginner users.
2. Smoother Smoke - Creating technology that reduces the harshness of cannabis smoke presents an opportunity to enhance the user experience.
3. Versatile Applications - Exploring various applications for odorless cannabis technology can lead to the development of new products both consumable and non-consumable.
1. Cannabis - The cannabis industry can benefit from odorless cannabis technology by attracting new users and improving overall user satisfaction.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry has the opportunity to utilize the odorless cannabis technology as a base for creating innovative products.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can explore the use of odorless cannabis technology in developing new and improved products for a variety of markets.