Odin is a unique fashion boutique located in New York City. The store features many reputable luxury designers that cover apparel and bath & beauty products. Odin recently released the Odin Home Fragrances collection, which includes a set of four fragrances that matches its cologne series.
The Odin Home Fragrances collection is crafted from the exact same rare and unique ingredients used to develop the fruitful and exotic cologne from Odin. The cologne is first transfused with wax, then placed in a sleek translucent black glass bottle.
The Odin Home Fragrances collection comes in four scents: Warm Oriental, Citrus, Woody Chypre, and Spicy Floral. The candles have a burn time of 60 hours and they can be purchased online for $65.
These Odin Home Fragrances Let's You Freshen Up Your Pad
1. Luxury Home Fragrances - Opportunity for luxury brands to expand into the home fragrance market with unique scents.
2. Scented Candles - Growing demand for scented candles as a home decor and relaxation trend, creating opportunities for innovative candle designs and scents.
3. Transfusion of Fragrances - Advancements in fragrance technology allow for the fusion of cologne scents with wax, opening up possibilities for new product offerings in the fragrance industry.
1. Luxury Fashion - High-end fashion brands can capitalize on their brand image by entering the luxury home fragrance market.
2. Home Decor - Home decor brands can incorporate scented candles as part of their product offering to cater to the growing demand for aromatherapy and ambiance.
3. Fragrance - Fragrance companies can explore the use of infusion technology to create unique products that combine cologne scents with candles, offering a new experience to consumers.