If you’ve ever dreamed of winning the lottery or owning your own island, you can now with the ocean table (or at least feel like it).
Designed by Gaetano Pesce, the ocean table captures a spectrum of colors, ranging from aqua to turquoise and deep sea greens, giving it an ultra-realistic feel. The table is designed to reflect your vision of a bird’s eye view at 30,000 feet above ground level.
There are only six limited-edition tables available, which are currently displayed at the David Gill Galleries until mid December. According to the designer, each table is modeled after a different body of water so if it’s the sea or river you’re lusting after, chances are it’s there.
The Ocean Table Luxuriously Captures Scenery from 30,000 Feet
1. Scenic Aquatic Furniture - The trend of incorporating aquatic elements in furniture design provides a unique and immersive experience for users.
2. Ultra-realistic Design - The trend of creating furniture that mimics real-life scenery at a highly detailed level offers a visually captivating experience.
3. Limited-edition Collectibles - The trend of offering a limited number of collectible pieces creates exclusivity and enhances the perceived value of the furniture.
1. Furniture Design - The furniture design industry can explore incorporating aquatic elements and ultra-realistic design to create innovative and visually captivating pieces.
2. Art Galleries - Art galleries can showcase and sell limited-edition collectible furniture, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors looking for unique and valuable pieces.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can offer customers the opportunity to bring the beauty and serenity of aquatic scenes into their homes through furniture like the ocean table.