Berlin-based sneaker retailer Overkill works in collaboration with PUMA on the latest Ocean Drive collection of sneakers that is inspired by the retro scene of Miami. Specifically, the duo highlight the 80s in Miami, featuring a range of pastel tones throughout the pack.
There are light colors of blue, pink, and white that decorate silhouettes such as the Blaze of Glory and the Slipstream Lo sneakers. The Blaze of Glory shoes is made from a blend of smooth leather, nylon, pinstripe mesh, and suede materials. The Slipstream Lo is made with white leather at the base and then detailed with light blue suede and boasts a pink trim -- all of this sits on top of an off-white midsole base.
Image Credit: Overkill
Overkill Joins PUMA On the New Ocean Drive Pack of Shoes
1. Pastel Sneakers - Opportunity to create more shoe collections with pastel tones and retro designs.
2. Collaborative Shoe Design - Opportunity for retailers and shoe brands to collaborate on unique and creative shoe designs.
3. Retro Style Resurgence - Opportunity to bring back 80s retro style with modern designs in various industries.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create more clothing and accessories with pastel and retro designs for a modern twist.
2. Footwear - Shoe brands can experiment with unique collaborations to create innovative and modern shoe collections.
3. Home Decor - Home decor brands can incorporate pastel and retro designs into their products for a fresh and modern look.