I wonder what Søren Dahlgaard's inspiration for this series of portraits was. Perhaps something like: "You don’t have anything that interesting to say! So I might as well slap some unbaked dough across your face…"
People were apparently queuing up at the State Museum of Art in Copenhagen to take part in this extraordinary experiment loaded with undertones of very dark humor, as seen in the film above. The portraits were exhibited at the Danish National Gallery.
In-Your-Face Edible Art
1. Edible Art - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art industry by exploring the use of edible materials.
2. Innovative Portraiture - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the photography industry by exploring new, unusual ways to create portraits.
3. Food as a Medium - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the culinary industry by exploring new ways to use food as an artistic medium.
1. Art - The use of edible materials in creating art has the potential to create a new sub-genre of art that appeals to a wider audience.
2. Photography - Exploring new and innovative ways to create portraits could set photographers apart from their competitors and attract new clients.
3. Culinary - Food can be used as a new and unique medium for artistic expression, creating a new market for chefs and food artists.