The limited space available in consumer homes is pushing designers to think up new ways to store essential items, which is what brings us to the conceptual 'Objet' hair dryer. Inspired by the branch of a tree, the appliance can be seamlessly mounted on a wall to keep it within reach and out of the way at all times. The neutral color options make it virtually disappear into a space to ensure that it doesn't cause physical or visual clutter to keep a space feeling as clear as possible.
The conceptual 'Objet' hair dryer is the design work of Junbyung Choi and brings a fuss-free experience to a common household appliance to keep consumers in control of the area within their living space.
The 'Objet' Hair Dryer Can be Easily Mounted on the Wall to Save Space
1. Space-saving Appliances - The limited space available in consumer homes is leading to the development of compact and easily mountable appliances.
2. Discreet Design - Neutral color options and seamless wall mounting are being used to create household items that blend seamlessly into the surrounding environment.
3. Consumer-controlled Living Spaces - Designers are creating innovative solutions that allow consumers to have more control over the organization and functionality of their living spaces.
1. Home Appliances - The home appliance industry can explore the development of space-saving and discreet designs to meet the growing demand for compact and aesthetically pleasing products.
2. Interior Design - The field of interior design can incorporate the use of seamlessly mountable appliances and discreet designs to create clutter-free and organized living spaces.
3. Product Design - By focusing on consumer needs for space-saving and discreet design, product designers can create innovative solutions for everyday household items.