The 'OBJ-01' lamp has been designed by MANU BAÑÓ as an ultra-modern and minimalist illuminator that takes an unexpected approach to conventional decor styles. The lamp is constructed from a raw sheet of metal that has been laser-cut before being assembled by hand without the need to perform any welding. Despite this barebones design, the light is still capable of providing either direct or indirect illumination in order to greatly enhance the experience of the user.
The 'OBJ-01' lamp is integrated with a custom touch dimmer that makes use of the conductivity of the metal in order to be used, which will further enhance the way that the user will need to interact with it for functionality.
The 'OBJ-01' Lamp Provides Pointed or Passive Lighting
1. Minimalist Lighting Design - Designing lighting fixtures with an ultra-modern and minimalist approach, using unconventional materials such as metal sheets.
2. Handcrafted Lighting - Creating lighting fixtures by hand without welding, using innovative techniques like laser-cutting.
3. Conductive Lighting - Incorporating the conductivity of metals in custom touch dimmers for more efficient and modern user interaction.
1. Interior Design - Creating lighting fixtures that complement minimalist and modern interior design trends.
2. Artisanal Crafts - Investing in techniques like handcrafting and laser-cutting to create unique and innovative lighting designs.
3. Smart Home Technology - Developing custom dimmers that incorporate metal conductivity, creating a new class of energy-efficient, user-friendly lighting fixtures.