Obamitas are Obama cookies, chocolate cookies with white frosting shaped in the likeness of the American President. These Obama cookies brought to us from Spanish company Neos Brand.
As the President’s popularity plummets at home it’s nice to see that abroad Obama remains quite well-liked. Some are a little concerned that the chocolate Obama cookies might be perceived a racist but we think the smiling, cheerful Obama cookies are meant to carry out the man’s message of hope (that the Obama cookies are tasty) and change (that they start being sold stateside). A 150 grams package of retails for $13 while the larger box (250 g) is $19.
Obamitas Promote Hope and Change in Cookie Form
1. Food Product Personalization - The creation of personalized food products, such as cookies, can appeal to consumers' desire for unique experiences and novelty.
2. Politician-themed Products - There is a growing market for products incorporating political figures, allowing for expression of political beliefs and identity.
3. International Marketing - Marketing products abroad can generate interest and popularity for products that may not be as popular domestically.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can create and market personalized food products to appeal to consumers' desire for unique experiences.
2. Consumer Goods - Incorporating political figures into consumer goods can appeal to consumers' desire for self-expression and identity creation.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing products abroad can lead to increased popularity and customer engagement, leading to growth opportunities for companies.