Babies may grow out of their furniture as fast as they grow out of clothes, but that doesn't mean parents can't indulge in some stylish pieces like those showcased in the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection. Modern, sophisticated and chic might not be the words that often describe products associated with babies and children, but that is exactly what the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection is. Inspired by the company's love of acrylic furniture, this unique line is nevertheless tailored towards infants.
Completely non-toxic and recyclable, the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection's transparent pieces boast curved edges and solid ends for safety purposes. Comprised of a crib, changer, dresser and rocker, the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection has it all. Even the crib comes with three level mattress heights.
The Nurseryworks Vetro Collection is Safe and Eco-Friendly
1. Eco-friendly Baby Furniture - There is an opportunity to create more eco-friendly baby furniture like the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection.
2. Transparent Furniture - Transparent furniture may become a new trend, especially in product categories not typically associated with transparency.
3. Modern Infant Furniture - There is a growing trend towards creating stylish and modern furniture for infants.
1. Baby Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers of baby furniture should consider creating stylish, modern and eco-friendly designs of furniture.
2. Acrylic Furniture Manufacturing - Acrylic furniture manufacturers may see growth by expanding into the baby furniture market.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers may incorporate more transparent and modern furniture like the Nurseryworks Vetro Collection into their designs for nurseries and playrooms.