When it comes to shoes, it’s very hard to keep reinventing, staying fresh and creating new designs each year. The Nunc Fall 2010 shoe collection has, however, done so effortlessly with this years stunning designs.
Materials such as metallic leather, lizard and feathers paired with pony hair and fur has made this collection stand out on its own. The most daring of the collection is definitely the silver slouch boot which shimmers to no end. Be sure to check out the gallery for more impressive booties from the Nunc Fall 2010 collection.
The Nunc Fall 2010 Shoe Collection is Effortlessly Stunning
1. Use of Unconventional Materials in Shoe Design - The trend of incorporating uncommon materials such as feathers and fur in shoe design opens up opportunities for material innovation and unconventional fashion designs.
2. Creative Reinventions of Classic Shoe Styles - Trends can be set by adapting traditional shoe designs with unique twists and reinventions.
3. Metallic Leather as a Popular Shoe Material - Inclusion of metallic leather in shoe design has been increasingly popular and presents opportunities for exploring new textures and finishes.
1. Fashion - Materials, colours, and designs are constantly being reinvented in the fashion industry, hence developing modern-day fashion forwardness.
2. Textile - In this art, unique materials, colour and design are constantly being discovered, a perfect platform for unconventional shoe design materials.
3. Luxury - Luxury shoemaking puts emphasis on detail, sophistication, and exclusivity. The use of unconventional materials presents an opportunity to create luxurious and exclusive designs.