The Numero China Back To The Future editorial places model Du Juan within a dark mailing room. This seldom seen postage motif comes through stacked boxes marked with stickers, images that one would otherwise find in a courier office.
Back To The Future was executed by photographer Yin Chao. Chao made the set appear quite chic with dim lighting, picking up on the backdrop and on Juan in the most subtle of manners. Working alongside Chao was stylist Joseph Carle who juxtaposed the to be sent packages with exceedingly opulent apparel. Carle did so with shining gold belts, pleated red dresses and long flowing skirts. When paired with the high bouffant looks of hair expert Zhinguo He, Juan appeared fit for a gala affair.
The Numero China Back To The Future Photoshoot Displays Packages
1. Dark Mailing Rooms - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Explore innovative ways to utilize dark mailing rooms, such as transforming them into immersive brand experiences or incorporating augmented reality elements.
2. Courier Office Aesthetics - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop new ways to incorporate courier office aesthetics into retail spaces, creating a unique and engaging shopping experience.
3. Opulent Apparel Packaging - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Design luxurious packaging solutions for high-end apparel brands that elevate the unboxing experience and reinforce brand values of exclusivity and luxury.
1. Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Integrate technology into the fashion industry to create interactive and immersive experiences for customers, blurring the lines between physical and digital retail.
2. Logistics - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Develop sustainable and efficient shipping practices, including eco-friendly packaging materials and innovative last-mile delivery solutions.
3. Luxury Goods - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Leverage technology and creative packaging designs to enhance the luxury unboxing experience, creating a memorable and Instagrammable moment for customers.