Look the best out on the track or the trail with the Number Nine & Converse Odessa. This shoe is a modern update of the 1980's Converse Odessa, with a few unique touches thrown in by Number Nine.
The Number Nine & Converse Odessa is wrapped in deer skin with a leather lining. The shoe also has an interesting way of lacing up, appearing to almost wrap itself over half of the laces. This sounds odd, but if you check out the pictures in the gallery above, it actually doesn't look bad at all. Deer skin on running shoes, keeping it classy on and off the track.
The Number Nine & Converse Odessa Help You Run in Style
1. Deer Skin Footwear - Opportunity for luxury footwear brands to explore new material innovations in athletic and casual wear.
2. Retro Updates - Opportunity for fashion brands to partner with heritage brands and remix vintage designs for a modern audience.
3. Unique Lacing Systems - Opportunity for shoe brands to innovate in the way shoes are laced for a more streamlined and visually appealing design.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity for athletic footwear brands to offer more premium and luxurious materials for niche audiences.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with heritage brands to remix classic designs and bring them back in style.
3. Shoe Accessories - Opportunity for companies to explore new lacing systems and accessory designs for shoes.