The 'Nude IV Delilah' robot is the imaginative creation of sculptor Jeremy Mayer. He has taken some vintage typewriters apart (it's not like anyone I know would need them), and reassembled it as a woman.
Using at least 50 different typewriter parts, he was able to concoct his modern-day Galatea. The sexy typewriter robot took the sculptor 1,400 hours to make, showing his dedication to his craft. The robot was dubbed 'Delilah' from the biblical story Samson and Delilah, and the model, Delilah Brown, who posed for him.
The 'Nude IV Delilah' Robot is a Seductive Magnet
1. Seductive Robots - The rise of suggestive robots will create new opportunities for entertainment and hospitality industries.
2. Upcycling Vintage Technology - The trend of repurposing vintage technology can lead to high-end artistic and retro-futuristic home decor products.
3. Humanizing Machines - The trend of humanizing machines will lead to innovative products that harmonize with the surroundings and enhance the emotional connection of humans with machines.
1. Art and Sculpture - Art and sculpture industries can benefit from the trend of using unconventional materials and techniques to create unique and provocative exhibits.
2. Robotics and Automation - Robotics and automation industries can benefit from exploring the entertainment and hospitality sectors to develop new markets and revenue streams.
3. Home Decor and Interior Design - Home decor and interior design industries can leverage the trend of repurposing vintage technology to create high-end retro-futuristic products that attract a niche and affluent customer base.